Would you consider working remotely for a successful American company within the Healthcare/IT industry? You will have the opportunity to work with the most innovative technologies.
- remote installation of the software onto client provided Linux physical or virtual servers
- manipulation/edition of Linux OS settings
- remote troubleshooting of application – Linux OS, dependencies (such as Apache, PostgreSQL etc.) and client data (DICOM)
- previous experience with Linux OS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux(RHEL) and Linux servers,
- solid understanding of firewall/ACL rules and remote access configurations,
- experience with TCP/IP networking protocols,
- knowledge of VMWare virtualization solutions
- DICOM data type and communication experience is a plus
- attractive salary
- B2B contract
- flexible work environment
- all necessary tools and software
- paid holidays
If you are interested, please let us know by sending your CV to and we will contact you to discuss the details of this offer and the recruitment process.