Our Client is an internationally renowned design consultancy with offices around the globe and over 1,800 employees, including the world’s leading consulting engineers. For 40 years the company has been working on the most complex projects and delivering creative, value led building and city solutions.
Senior Public Health Engineer
Job offers like this one don’t come up very often – you will play a key role in the design and delivery of sanitary and fire protection projects in the UK and Europe.
- Preparation of detailed design drawings with specialisation in public health systems, i.e., water supply, above and below ground drainage and fire protection services i.e., sprinkler layouts.
- Preparing technical schedules and specifications
- Leading the design and mentor junior engineers and technicians
- Representing the company at meetings with the client
- Ensuring that design work is carried out within the agreed deadline and budget
- Project documentation management
- Coordination of project design services with other disciplines and external parties
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering
- Vast experience of public health design, most desirable in international projects in a consultancy environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Working experience in AutoCAD (Revit is highly advantageous)
Our Client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package (e.g. relocation package)
- Professional development opportunities
If you are interested, please let us know by sending your CV to moc.t1571574890nemti1571574890urcer15715748902p@of1571574890ni1571574890 and we will contact you to discuss the details of this offer and the recruitment process.