Would you consider working with an exceptionally successful start-up, which revolutionized data acquisition and created the most comprehensive system on the market? This company is growing fast and expanding its geographical presence. An Enterprise AI Operating System can efficiently access a wide range of data and is generating business intelligence for major players in the financial world.
Senior IT Project Manager
Warsaw/ Poland remote
You will support engagement team in the delivery of cutting-edge, highly scalable enterprise software embedded with knowledge technologies, machine learning, deep learning, NLP, opensource intelligence on top of a cloud agnostic, serverless architecture. You will take end to end responsibility for projects led for our clients managing them from Presales till Early Life Support and Closure. Will be a bridge between technical, process and business audiences.
You’re a natural project leader, technology savvy, with a passion to disrupt the digital transformation industry. Your verbal and written communication skills allow you to interact with technical and non-technical groups. You’re a problem solver with ‘can do’ attitude willing to work at a fast pace with rapid change of priorities.
Desirable Skills and Experience
Full working English and German proficiency, 4+ years experience working as IT Project Manager with at least 2 years in business-critical software development engagements for external clients; substantial knowledge and understanding of software development and testing methodologies, utilizing PM best practices (Agile, traditional frameworks).
Would be a plus
- Business knowledge of Banking, Insurance, Health, Compliance;
- Industrial experience in Software Development, DBs, Algorithms, Cloud, Big Data, Machine Learning/Deep Learning, familiarity or experience using knowledge graphs;
- Scaled Agile frameworks (SAFe, Disciplined Agile Delivery) and traditional project management methodologies (PMI PMP) certification;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on JIRA and Confluence.
● Competitive salary
● Bleeding-edge technical challenge
● Immediate input into product development