|Home||Jobs||Employers||About Us||News||Contact Us|
Our Client is a leader in sustainable building design, famous for its technologically advance and award-winning projects. It is the perfect opportunity to develop your career by working on one of the most interesting projects in Europe.
SENIOR ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
• Preparation of detailed electrical design drawings and technical specifications
• Lead the design and mentor junior engineers and technicians
• Represent the company at meetings with the client
• Ensure that design work is carried out within the agreed deadline and budget
• Project documentation management
• Coordination of project design services with other disciplines and external parties
• Broad experience in electrical design for residential and commercial projects
• Bachelor degree in engineering
• Electrical job leader experience
• Very good knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and similar modeling software
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Our Client offers:
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits package
• Opportunity to progress your career working on most challenging projects
• Prospects to develop leadership skills in this multidisciplinary environment.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Piotr will contact you to discuss this offer in more detailed fashion. Over many years of close cooperation with this consultancy, we have built close relationship with HR managers and if you decide to go ahead and put forward your name for this vacancy we will support your application and advise you on every step of this recruitment process.