Our Client is a well-known production company which is a worldwide supplier of multipart medical devices. You will have the exceptional opportunity to develop your career with excellent benefits. Due to quick development of the company we are looking for a:
MOULDING ENGINEER/INŻYNIER WTRYSKUResponsibilities:
Localization: Norfolk, UK
- Specification and purchase of new machines and other related equipment to the agreed budget, timelines and purchasing strategy.
- Provide commercially competitive Engineering solutions, estimates and quotations.
- Proactively manage suppliers.
- Work with Facilities Department and Building Contractors on the specification, quotation and installation of new building services, layouts and Crane installations.
- Provide technical support and guidance to internal and external customers.
- Pro-actively manage equipment manufacture and validation activities.
- Assist in the Identification and support the evaluation of manufactures / service providers.
- Assist in the emerging technologies together with operational and business requirements.
- Manage the control of all validation documents and Templates.
Our Client offers:
- Relevant education.
- A good knowledge and understanding of moulding processes.
- Good written, oral communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to plan and influence suppliers and customers to ensure project objectives are achieved.
- Project Management experience in the procurement and validation of Moulding Engineering projects for a regulated industry.
- Understanding of facility service supply.
- Attractive salary
- Attractive benefits package (e.g. relocation package)
- Professional Development opportunities
If you are interested in this position please send application documents in English to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
in the title of a message please write the name of the position.
Agency entered into the National Register of Employment Agencies under the number 5248.
Please also include clause:
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)".