|Home||Jobs||Employers||About Us||News||Contact Us|
P2 Recruitment is an employment agency, that since 2002 successfully helps Engineers, Architects and other Professionals to find the best place of work in Poland and all over the World.
Our Client is a leading provider of premium online gaming solutions with offices in
Europe and USA. The company is constantly ahead with new technologies and innovate solutions. We are looking for passionate and creative people for their international team.
Due to quick development of the company we are looking for a:
About the role:
As an Art Director, you will be head of the other artists in their work and set the look and feel of our games. You will define concept and design, and also be taking the game and its assets (2D/3D) from sketch to final effect. Together with the project team, you will transform the Product Owners vision into a high-quality entertainment experience.
• Previous position as an Art Director and know the tools of the market
• Experience of traditional drawing, 2D, 3D
• Solid visual skills and a good eye for graphic design
• Preferably a bachelor degree in Art/Animation/Design or similar adequate education
• Layout, Game design, Illustration, Character design, Typography
• Experience in game development is a benefit
• Very good command of English
Our client offers:
• Work-life balance
• Professional development opportunities (work with innovative and modern)
• Business trip abroad during Onboarding program
• Multisport and private medical care
• Entertainment and social events
• Mobile phone
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV in English on firstname.lastname@example.org , subject: Art Director.
Agency entered into the National Register of Employment Agencies under the number 5248.
Please include in your CV the following clause: "I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)".