|Home||Jobs||Employers||About Us||News||Contact Us|
Our Client is a leading provider of premium online gaming solutions with offices in
Europe and USA. The company is constantly ahead with new technologies and innovate solutions. We are looking for passionate and creative people for their international team.
Due to quick development of the company we are looking for a:
GAME GRAPHICAL ARTIST
About the position:
You are an all-round game artist with 2D professional skills, with a passion for creating game art assets from concept to finished product.
• Leading the creative process of the graphical design
• Create game and game-related art assets in 2D (3D will be in advantage)
• Animate game and game-related art assets (nice to have)
• Follow graphical style, theme and other visual requirements
• Ensure maximum commitment of the design and make sure that the vision is understood
• Keep and set visual standards for game design, symbols, animations, etc.
• Improve processes and best practices
• You should have excellent drawing skills, a keen eye for design and experience in animation and UI design
• Knowledge of graphics software (Adobe Creative Suite, Z-brush, Maya or similar packages)
• Foundation of illustrating and graphical design
• Excellent skills in drawing, illustration and graphical design, and animation
• Visual FX knowledge gives you an advantage
• Working language is English, written and oral, high proficiency paired with skills in clear, effective communication is a must
Our client offers:
• Professional development opportunities (work with innovative and modern technologies)
• Business trip abroad during Onboarding program
• Private medical care and Multisport
• Mobile phone
• Work-life balance
• Entertainment and social events
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV in English on firstname.lastname@example.org , subject: Game Graphical Artist.
Agency entered into the National Register of Employment Agencies under the number 5248.
Please include in your CV the following clause: "I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)".